Come together for a weekend of art, community, and consciousness!
August 2-4, 2019
The I Love Elephants Theme Camp has been a staple on the Playa for the past 16 years and is excited to kick off Burning Man with a weekend of art and music for the Pacific Northwest’s Burner Community.
Together with Sol Creek Farms we are creating a magical weekend of pre-burn goodness!
- Morning yoga and meditation sessions
- All-day music by Bend Chant, The Butter Thieves, and Avana & Matthew
- Plenty of space, tools, and support for creating your art installations for your theme camps!*
- Home cooked vegan dinners followed by a sauna
- Nightly ecstatic dance, kirtan, and bonfires
- Tent and RV camping sites, hot water showers, clean toilets, and drinking water provided.
* Want to have your art shipped and delivered directly to your camp in Black Rock City? We can do that too!